Welcome to Marketplace. To initiate a bank transfer via the Netapps Marketplace Web, you must be a registered user on the netapps marketplace to perform outbound transfersor bank transfer. If you are yet to do so, click here to get started.
If you already have an existing account, click the sign-in link to get started.
Here is how to make an outbound transfer or bank transfers via the Netapps Marketplace web.
- To make an outbound transfer, go to the “bill payments” section on the left side of the header.
- Select the Transfer Icon. You will be redirected to another page. You will need to do the following on the redirected page:
– Enter the amount to transfer
– If you are transferring to a bank, select the bank name and enter account number
– If you are transferring to another wallet, click on wallet, then enter wallet code/email/registered phone number.
- The beneficiary’s name will appear once you click “validate account” to verify the account number.
- Click proceed to checkout. Please ensure you have enough funds in your wallet to complete this transaction.
- You will be redirected to another page with an order summary to verify that all inputted information is correct
- Once confirmed, click on “transfer”.
- A pop-up will be displayed on your screen asking you to enter your transaction pin. Be sure to input your transaction pin correctly, less your account will be restricted after three (3) attempts. This is done as a precautionary step to protect your account from viruses or frauds.
- Congratulations, you have successfully transferred funds from Netapps Market Place.
- If you receive an error message, please refresh your dashboard and wait three(3) minutes before initiating another transfer.
Please note that on the Marketplace, you can initiate transfers using various alternate payment methods.
You may also Schedules your transfers to help with recurring payment or future-dated transfer of funds.
The “Schedule Transfer” service saves time and eases stress, including helping you automatically pay the following on specific dates without the need for manual intervention:
- Utility bills
- Standing orders
- Saving plans
- Loan payments.
The scheduled Marketplace transfers will debit the specified amount from the source account and credit to the destination account on each scheduled date set by you. Additionally, users can modify or cancel “scheduled transfers” at will.